JEDIJF

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Peer Pressure

Yes i have succumb to peer pressure. I thought this was a high school phenomena, but apparently it can resurface as a mid-life situation also.

My recent involvement with the Ubuntu LoCo Community, specifically the PA Ubuntu LoCo, and even more specifically the Philly / Southeastern PA team,
has truly reintroduced community into my life.

The IRC channel has drastically reduced my productivity, but at the same time increased my sanity. I don't seem to be as work obsessed. Maybe I'll be able to strike a balance.

Ok that's enough for now, I have to continue burning cd's for the upcoming
PACS meeting and Joe Terranova's Main Presentation this Saturday May 19th at 12:00 pm, and the Philly Team's first INSTALLFEST June 2nd, 10:00am to 6:00 pm at NTR.

1 comment: